Wednesday 16 December 2009

10 Days to Go

Ten more days and then I will be in Arkansas. Granted, at first, I wasn’t too excited about it, because in USA, I prefer East Coast. Having lived in America, it’s also not on the top of my places to visit list. But since my parents have moved to Arkansas, I had to go.

However, a new place is a new place, and as the time for departure gets closer, I find myself getting excited about it anyway. I have looked up things I can do in the area. With family visit, I don’t know how much of sightseeing I will actually accomplish, but it’s always good to have a list handy, just in case there is an opportunity.

But most importantly, at least I should be able to snow during Christmas period, since here in Bristol that’s a rarity.

So forget about Christmas Day…it’s the 27th that I am looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment